America holidays hold a special place in my heart. I’ve had the most amazing experiences on our travels around this great country. Both as a family and travelling solo. It’s huge, diverse and contains just about every type of activity you could imagine. The Americas includes USA, Canada and Mexico. We can create bespoke itineraries using luxury accommodations, transport and internal flights. Our expertise makes your adventure seamless.
Covid-19 allowed us to reassess how we travel and allowed us to reflect and plan to do things that we wouldn’t have done before. And America holidays offer many bucket list adventures and more low key affairs too.
For inspiration of your next America holiday direct to your inbox, sign up to our newsletter.
We can suggest hotels, apartments, villas and tours, cruises, iconic train journeys and self-drive trips or a combination of two or more of these. Let us help you plan your next USA holiday, bringing you great recommendations to make it all possible.
America holidays from the UK
There are so many routes to take now for America holidays from the UK. Choose to sail on a nostalgic trans-Atlantic cruise. Or fly via Iceland for a few days exploring the natural wonders. So many itineraries for America holidays from the UK, cross borders with time in the US and Canada or the US and Mexico. We can bring your itinerary together however you choose. You’re in complete control.
Holiday type, plan your trip, America holidays 2021
There’s so much to plan with America holidays. You cam combine city breaks with cruises. Cowboys and cars with time on a ranch and at the speedway. You can even enjoy the tropical Caribbean Sea down in Florida Keys. Here are some holiday types:
Family thrills: Of course there’s the big thrills to be had in the Orlando area with the Walt Disney World and Universal parks. But don’t miss out on the wildlife adventures and other attractions beyond the parks.
Road trip: Synonymous with California and I personally can vouch for the Pacific Coast Highway. But there are many, many more great roads through the US and Canada.
Music of the South: The Deep South, made up of 5 states truly is a musical history playground but they also formed the United States and the Civil Rights history and museums are not to be missed.
Riding the Rails: Luxury train journeys in Norther America and Canada are gaining in popularity, more accessible than ever before, more routes and increasingly more flexibility. Which means you can enjoy your whole itinerary centred around the rails. Or just a night or two.
Cruise: I love the USA and Canada itineraries from the many cruise lines, waking up somewhere new everyday without the pressure of driving and navigating.
America holidays highlights
- New Orleans, 24-hour city. Food, music and history bleed into the streets of this exotic blend of a city. But in the wider state of Louisiana there’s plenty on offer too.
- Met Museum, New York. The museum is a must-see in NYC. We meandered through one afternoon, and only saw a slice of what was offered. Top tip if you haven’t got a few days to spend in here, choose 3 of your must-sees.
- Lunch overlooking the Golden Gate bridge. McCormick & Schmick Seafood is a wonderful restaurant with floor to ceiling windows with some of the most spectacular views over the Bay
- Drive through wine country, Sonoma wine valley, California. Explore the wineries they are some of the best in the world
- Nashville, Tennessee. Pre-book your entry to the legendary Bluebird Cafe/
- Boston, Massachusetts. From the historical capital Boston, to the stunning beaches of Cape Cod. You can whale watch and see the New England fall in this wonderful destination.
- Cataloochee Ranch, North Carolina. Managed today by third-generation family members. From hiking to wagon rides, there are plenty of activities to enjoy in this Maggie Valley destination.